Go to Records with URL Buttons in QuickbaseNov 03, 2019
Did you know you can use the URL-Formula field as a button to navigate through your Quickbase?
😱 I know right!
Using the Formula-URL field as a button on your forms to "go to" another record can help solve a lot of unnecessary navigation pains.
For example, the button can easily allow a user to "go to"...
- The same record in edit mode
- The same record on a different form 👈THIS IS A FANTASTIC USE!
- The next sequential record
- A child record's parent record
In the Secrets of API Buttons for Quickbase course, I teach you, step-by-step, how to do just that!
- How to set up your URL button
- Check out Go to Reports with URL Buttons
- Check out Go to Pages with URL Buttons
This tutorial is a sneak peek into a lesson in the Secrets of API Buttons training where I walk you through how to set up Navigational Handlers that can be used as part of an API button or on their own.
It is one of many lessons I walk you through, step-by-step, the scenario, setup, formula, and live demonstration of a Quickbase API Button in ACTION (not to mention all the training and resources to build your own API buttons from scratch)!!
Feeling like a Junkie? Subscribe Now!