Why you should hide fields on your forms in QuickbaseMay 25, 2018
Hiding Quickbase fields allows the important information to stand out. Remove the clutter and draw attention to the critical details. Learn how to use form rules to trigger hiding or showing information dynamically.
Make any information you want to appear or disappear.
- Do sections of your form need to be filled after certain milestones?
- Are some of the fields only relevant to certain users?
- Is your form becoming a visual mess?
In this short tutorial, I walk you through three things you need to customize your amazing Quickbase forms using dynamic form rules to show or hide any information you choose.
- Add new fields
- Arrange fields on the form
- Enter form rule
After this quick tutorial, you’ll be able to keep your users focused on the information that's most relevant to them!
- Hide sections that only pertain to certain types of records
- Show additional info when 'requested'
- Dynamically display sections based on criteria in another field
See the video transcript
Feeling like a Junkie? Subscribe Now!