The easy way to add color to reports in QuickbaseNov 13, 2018
Color coding your Quickbase report rows allows the important information to stand out. Drawing attention to critical details will save time and ignite action.
Learn how to add easily add color coding to your Quickbase reports.
Make any information you want 'pop' on your table report.
- Need to see active employees at a glance?
- Want to highlight a task past due?
- Desire to make out-of-stock items more obvious?
In this short tutorial, I walk you through three things you need to customize your awesome Quickbase reports using a formula to add color.
- Choose your report
- Identify the “trigger” field
- Select your values & colors
After this, you'll be well on your way to creating colorful and action-generating reports!
In the video, I mention this video on using a formula to color code rows.
See the video transcript
Feeling like a Junkie? Subscribe Now!