Revealing the Mysteries of Grid Edit in QuickbaseJan 29, 2020
>>> Download the FREE Grid Edit guidebook (updated in 2024)
I probably use Grid Edit every time I'm in Quickbase, which (if I'm honest) isn't limited to Monday-Friday. Quick Base Junkie runs on Quickbase... go figure!
And Grid Edit helps me to:
- Add contacts to my CRM app
- Add details to my development & consulting time logs
- Quickly update the status & add notes on client leads
- Keep tabs on the reconciliation of financial records
- Add titles, URLs, and other details to my content management app
- Track progress towards subscriber & follower goals
- AND MUCH MORE
Using Grid Edit, as often as I do, led me to discover how to best leverage it to achieve my objectives.
In this tutorial, I share a few of the many tips I've documented in a PDF download I like to refer to as The Ultimate Grid Edit Guidebook.
Jump ahead to these sections:
0:42 Grid Edit Shortcuts
6:12 Data Entry Optimization
10:05 Working Around Form Settings & Rules
15:06 Managing Access
Wow, wow, wow! Using Grid Edit will never be the same!
RECOMMENDED POST: 10 Kanban Report Hacks for Quickbase
See the video transcript
Feeling like a Junkie? Subscribe Now!